Becoming a member of HealthOne is easy!
- Persons who live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in, and businesses or other legal entities located in the Michigan counties of Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, or Wayne;
- Employees or pensioners of the Blue Cross Blue Shield organizations, as follows:
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, including the employees who are paid from and supervised by the Detroit Office and the employees of the following subsidiaries under its direct control:
i. Blue Care Network of Michigan
ii. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Foundation
iii. Accident Fund Holdings, Inc.
iv. LifeSecure Insurance Company; and
v. Medical Mutual of Ohio
- An employee of a food service provider whose permanent work station is located in an office building of an organization which is referenced above;
- Members of record of the Health One Credit Union as of December 12, 2014;
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of this credit union, members of their immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons.
All you have to do is open a savings or checking account with $25 by stopping into one of our branch offices or join online.